We’re joined by Max Freeman, founder of Epic Cash. Epic Cash is a privacy based cryptocurrency that utilizes the Mimblewimble privacy protocol, which was originally proposed for use by Bitcoin. There are a few cryptocurrencies utilizing this protocol, along with Litecoin working on its implementation. Listen in to find out why privacy matters and what sets Epic Cash apart from the rest.
Links to Get Started with Cryptocurrency
- Blockchain Training Academy, learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain from the top educators including BlockchainWayne. Membership is $10/month, $100/year, or $300 lifetime https://www.blockchaintrainingacademy.com/membership/8epmo
- Newscrypto platform platform.newscrypto.io/users/signup/?ref=blockchainwayne
- Coinbase https://coinbase.com/join/591b745a21e5d40cbd70
- Coinbase Earn https://www.coinbase.com/earn/EOS/invite/cn8d1k0v
- Binance(for trading) http://www.binance.com/?ref=22229838
- Cash app(buy, sell, withdraw crypto) https://cash.me/app/VJNSLDJ
- Trading View(viewing and learning charts) tradingview.com
**Some of these links may be affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. I only recommend platforms that I currently use.